Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

IU vs OSU Game Thread

Who starts at QB today?

In my mind you should go with Coffman do to his experience. I know this sounds crazy.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You know this crap is getting old real quick. While there has to be give and take concerning different peoples posting styles, sense of humor, outlook, etc., this is just coming across as really juvenile, and contributing nothing to the discussion. Throw something like this out there every once in a while, it can be quirky and amusing, repeat it over and over, its just annoying. Have fun with things, everything posted on here doesn't have to be serious, but when the joke is dead, bury it.

Won't be pretty, but IU played OSU extremely tough last year.  Hope more of the same, even though I don't see this ending well at all. 

Not really.  We were down 18 with like 4 minutes to go and they let off the gas.  It really wasn't as close as the final score showed.

You know this crap is getting old real quick. While there has to be give and take concerning different peoples posting styles, sense of humor, outlook, etc., this is just coming across as really juvenile, and contributing nothing to the discussion. Throw something like this out there every once in a while, it can be quirky and amusing, repeat it over and over, its just annoying. Have fun with things, everything posted on here doesn't have to be serious, but when the joke is dead, bury it.

One of the perks of not being a moderator is being able to make liberal use of the ignore feature.

You going to make it over there for the game?

I only went one time here to an IU game when Gibran Hamden was our QB. It sucks sitting by all those loud ass Buckeye fans. It is miserable to be there when we are getting our butts beat.

UPPERARLINGTON, heck yes! Glad you made it over here. I haven't been active on the football board lately (heck, all the boards lately), and didn't know you came here. Now we have the Assembly Hall Door Opening Team back together lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

UPPERARLINGTON, heck yes! Glad you made it over here. I haven't been active on the football board lately (heck, all the boards lately), and didn't know you came here. Now we have the Assembly Hall Door Opening Team back together lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

wait... what?