Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

IU vs Wiscy POST game thread

Offense was horrible, defense was horrible, this season just feels so disappointing after all the talk about the returning players, and the improvement, specifically on defense. I know the year isn't over, but we aren't winning at OSU, so it pretty much is over, no chance for a bowl game. 

There was a game?

This was another embarrassing game, but on both sides of the ball. This season started with bowl optimism to downright frustration. Just not much you can say here. Defense was bad, but offense was just as bad if not worse. What was up with so many deep passes? Just didn't make any sense at all!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Only thing I'll say is IU has faired better vs OSU than they do vs wiscy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This. IU is too small to play against the likes of a ground n pound Wiscy team. We should just thank out lucky stars that they don't have a halfway decent QB. They would have put up 90 if that were the case.

Can we even say Indiana football has improved since last year? This team has been such a disappointment.

That's what hurts the most.  They went backwards (so it feels).  If our expectations were 0-12 we'd be happy w/4-5 wins.  But most expectations were 6 wins.  Which all things considered isn't far fetched.  I just don't know how that defense went backwards from last year. 

Up tempo off. Makes it harder on the d. Today was embarrassing all around, the offense coughing the ball up on the first two drives sealed the games fate. Can't beat Wisconsin when you give them a 14 lead.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We've got all the weapons on offense, but we're held back by a joke of a defense and a streaky offense. There's no consistency with this team. 

Don't think the shuffling with the QB position has really helped the offense that much. I understood it at the beginning of the season, but this deep in the season they should have just gone with someone and developed the offense off of his skill set. Instead here we are after 10 games, still trying to figure out the QB situation. 

Fire everyone

I'm not going to give up on Wilson yet.  Stepping in at a historically bad program, and taking over for an imbecile of a coach isn't going to be an easy hill to climb.  He's offensive minded, perhaps too much so the way he always puts blame on the offense, and the offense usually does more than enough to win.

Doug Mallory on the other hand seems like Mike Davis of the gridiron, and needs to be canned as soon as humanly possible.

I wonder if Mallory is giving Wilson half his salary under the table to remain employed

I would've guessed incriminating photos.

Up tempo off. Makes it harder on the d. Today was embarrassing all around, the offense coughing the ball up on the first two drives sealed the games fate. Can't beat Wisconsin when you give them a 14 lead.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Especially a 30 point lead :)