Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

IU vs Wisconsin GAME THREAD

So.... what is everyone up to today? I'm going to try and talk the wife into going fishing instead of shopping (unless it involves Cabela's or Bass Pro). I doubt I win but you never know :)

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

So.... what is everyone up to today? I'm going to try and talk the wife into going fishing instead of shopping (unless it involves Cabela's or Bass Pro). I doubt I win but you never know :)

Those leaves aren't going to take themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Homework for my renaissance and reformation class.  My mom wants to go get lunch in a little while.  With this game turning into a nightmare, I really don't mind.

Football until the Pacers game tonight.