Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Will_Logan

Could It Happen Again...

Warning: I'm feeling irrationally good about this weekend (preview to follow tomorrow).  Don Fischer's most memorable football game?  Indiana's last victory at Camp Randall 12 years ago.  A 63-32 thumping thanks to these two...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrPmBmek2A[/media]

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind seeing those uniforms again for a game or two?

"you couldn't hold me if your last name was hand"

He actually had a pretty good NFL run too Natty. Anyone know what he's doing now?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My wife's a Steelers fan so I followed him a little closer because of that. 'We' own an ARE Pitt jersey lol. I wore it to the AFC Championship when they beat the Donkies here back in 2005 or 2006.

He had an Ok run in the nfl. He will forever be known as the first (and only?) WR to throw a TD in the Super Bowl.

That is awesome. And I don't even think it's that crazy of an idea. There are actually quite a few schools down here in Tennessee where I coach that employ the technique. It can be a nightmare. Especially with the onside kicks.

My wife's a Steelers fan so I followed him a little closer because of that. 'We' own an ARE Pitt jersey lol. I wore it to the AFC Championship when they beat the Donkies here back in 2005 or 2006.

He had an Ok run in the nfl. He will forever be known as the first (and only?) WR to throw a TD in the Super Bowl.

I prob should have said Good NFL career for a Hoosier lol

I prob should have said Good NFL career for a Hoosier lol

It's all relevant right?  My ultimate point was that if he were a few inches taller he would have survived longer in the WR position (possibly QB position) than a lifer in the return game.  My wife would often complain that he tried to juke too much.  Which I couldn't argue her point.  lol