Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SF Miles Bridges to MSU

MSU will own us for 3-4 years minimum.

This class is phenomenal. Not to mention coaching. We can't compete.

Tom Izzo has never really needed 5 star blue chip guys to be good, so there's no need for panic.

As BG said, our current class combined with Bruce Brown, Kegler, and Davis is more than capable of competing with anyone in our conference.

Agree. I'll really happy with any of those three added to Jones and Gelon, especially with a core of Bryant, RoJo, Hartman, Newkrik, Morgan and OG coming back. That's a really good class, and for the most part probably 3-4 year guys (except for Thon/Alkins).

Wait until they add Josh Jackson too... They will be stunningly strong.
We need 3 of these 5: Davis, Kegler, Brown, Alkins, Thon

I would hope the program, the school, the staff and the players would convince Kegler et al. A bit underwhelmed with Crean's recruiting, despite the run of MCDAAs it would be nice to feel the buzz like MSU right now with a much lauded class. There is still time to put some pieces in place for 2016, but I read or heard via podcast that CTC failed to cast a wide net this year and I agree. On one hand, it leaves no doubt as to who our priorities are, but it hurts that much more when you miss. I hope I'm feeling a lot better about us at the end of the month. With hopes that we land Thon or Alkins in the spring.

Cassius Winston switched him to Michigan St. from UK he says. IU a distant third in this race. Not that it matters. Kegler fits our style well if we are lucky enough to win that recruiting battle.

And then there's this...
I guess I can't post the tweet?
@EvanDaniels: Miles Bridges told Scout: "I have the same relationship with Josh [Jackson] as I do with Cassius." What a class that would be.
https://twitter.com/evandaniels/status/650350448709357568

Too bad he didn't have that relationship with Bryant and CuJo :)

And then there's this...
I guess I can't post the tweet?
@EvanDaniels: Miles Bridges told Scout: "I have the same relationship with Josh [Jackson] as I do with Cassius." What a class that would be.https://twitter.com/evandaniels/status/650350448709357568