Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Crathge

OT: Kentucky vs. Michigan St.

I think it's fair to say that we all want the Spartans to take this game, but has anyone been reading up on Calipari's comments?

He says his team has NO chance of beating Michigan St. And it "isn't fair" that he has to play them.

I personally think you get what you bargain for and it's his own fault for running an NBA farm program.

Thought?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Pretty much covering his ass by saying when we lose this game it's no big deal because I said we wouldn't win. Cal is nervous and scared. But if they do win ESPN won't stop covering it for weeks on how they will go undefeated. Which they won't.

I agree exactly about covering his own ass. If he had any integrity whatsoever this wouldn't be a problem. Then again, Kentucky has never had much integrity.

Yeah it's disgusting you are the number 1 ranked team in the country why the heck do you not have a chance? He just talks up Michigan state so much that if they do win Calipari will be a hero and will be more talked about than he already is.

I can't wait until he goes down in flames for recruiting violations. If he can't make anything out of all the five star recruits he got it just proves that he isn't a good coach. He doesn't make his players, his players make him.

I'm a diehard Indiana guy, but Michigan St. is one of my personal most respected programs because I think Izzo does it the right way. Just about the only time I'd root against them is if it changes the Hoosiers' outlook. But there will never be a time I'm rooting for Kentucky to win haha.

Michigan State all day every day. I always root for Big Ten teams out of conference. ALWAYS. Makes the league look better and gives Indiana better credentials when they knock off this big ten teams.

I also want to keep 87's record in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Michigan State all day every day. I always root for Big Ten teams out of conference. ALWAYS. Makes the league look better and gives Indiana better credentials when they knock off this big ten teams.

I also want to keep 87's record in fact.

ALWAYS root for Big Ten teams? What about the little brother in West LaLa?

ALWAYS root for Big Ten teams? What about the little brother in West LaLa?

I'll root for Purdue in some cases non-conference. Like they said, makes our conference look better. Not to mention these days the only reason we even have such a rivalry is their immense hatred and jealousy. At least in the basketball world. I easily hate Kentucky far more than Purdue.