Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Man, I can’t even imagine if we were to land Watford and Brooks to go with Franklin and Jackson-Davis. I just don’t see it happening. If we were to land those recruits it’d start feeling a bit like Arizona.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Hypothetical Lineup

Rob, Al, Trendon, Keion, and TJD. Jerome, Armaan, Race, De'Ron off the bench. I really really like that team. Only Two crean recruits. Only one senior and no OADs. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Man, I can’t even imagine if we were to land Watford and Brooks to go with Franklin and Jackson-Davis. I just don’t see it happening. If we were to land those recruits it’d start feeling a bit like Arizona.

I disagree. 3 of said recruits are from Indiana and the other is the younger brother of an IU legend. That’s a little different than pulling guys from all over the country.

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I don't see it happening but that'd be a great class.  

I disagree. 3 of said recruits are from Indiana and the other is the younger brother of an IU legend. That’s a little different than pulling guys from all over the country.

That’s not what I was implying. I was thinking more of Big versatile wings along with athletic bigs.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

We’ll lose Morgan, Fitzner, and Romeo. We’d currently have 1 open scholarship. What if the rumors of some transfers actually happen? Do we add Watford and Lester Quiones along with Brooks if we can? That would be back to back big classes but with a lot of talent.

2 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Anybody have any idea where that class would rank us for next year’s recruiting? Just getting caught up in a little hoopla over here. Don’t mind me...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I checked earlier with the current rankings on 247 and their class calculator, it would put us 4th.

Hypothetical Lineup
Rob, Al, Trendon, Keion, and TJD. Jerome, Armaan, Race, De'Ron off the bench. I really really like that team. Only Two crean recruits. Only one senior and no OADs. 

If Davis is healthy I think he has to start though. I think with some added strength Forrester could get a few more minutes next season as well.

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We’ll lose Morgan, Fitzner, and Romeo. We’d currently have 1 open scholarship. What if the rumors of some transfers actually happen? Do we add Watford and Lester Quiones along with Brooks if we can? That would be back to back big classes but with a lot of talent.

This is going to be an interesting off season, to say the least.

From what is written on internet, rumors, speculations etc (all of which might be wrong)...

Gone: Fitz, Romeo, McBob (not a scholly) Morgan

Perhaps both sides disgruntled: Smith, Green

Lack of playing time: Moore, Jake, Damezi

How much change can there be without APR implications?

This is going to be an interesting off season, to say the least.
From what is written on internet, rumors, speculations etc (all of which might be wrong)...
Gone: Fitz, Romeo, McBob (not a scholly) Morgan
Perhaps both sides disgruntled: Smith, Green
Lack of playing time: Moore, Jake, Damezi
How much change can there be without APR implications?

As long as all leave in good academic standing there wouldn’t be any negative impact on the APR.