Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

Yeah, the staff could be scrambling down the stretch to try and put together a decent class, especially if TJD goes to a bigger name program. We are in a boom or bust scenario.
Right if seems with ee dont get tjd or brooks we are in trouble. I thought the romeo momentum was really going to get things going but..

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Right if seems with ee dont get tjd or brooks we are in trouble. I thought the romeo momentum was really going to get things going but..

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

We’ll be totally fine even if we don’t land one of the 25ish 5 star kids in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s speculated Arch was asked to start re-recruiting Trendon so this probably led to speculation he could be ours. An analogy is singles(recruits) expecting to be intimate(committing) without dating(being recruited) when they already know who their gonna sleep with. Probably Memphis in this scenario. Of course that’s before prostitution is considered.

18 minutes ago, schoosier said:

It’s speculated Arch was asked to start re-recruiting Trendon so this probably led to speculation he could be ours. An analogy is singles(recruits) expecting to be intimate(committing) without dating(being recruited) when they already know who their gonna sleep with. Probably Memphis in this scenario. Of course that’s before prostitution is considered.

Memphis wasn't in the picture when they asked Archie to start recruiting him. Penny (and by connection, Mike Miller) hadn't been hired yet.

7 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Memphis wasn't in the picture when they asked Archie to start recruiting him. Penny (and by connection, Mike Miller) hadn't been hired yet.

Memphis has a long history with the prostitution part see Dana Kirk or Cal. 

32 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I was told on Tuesday don't worry about recruiting. Interest in Indiana has never been higher from high school students. The staff thinks we will get someone better than Carton in his place. 

Carton certainly isn't head and shoulders above everyone else, but that's a pretty bold statement and it only piques my curiosity even higher.  Ah, the smell of recruiting in the morning!.

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Carton certainly isn't head and shoulders above everyone else, but that's a pretty bold statement and it only piques my curiosity even higher.  Ah, the smell of recruiting in the morning!.

Yep. Once again I really would love to see IUs big board or equivalent

16 hours ago, moyemayhem said:

It took me until the spring to decide where I was going to college, and I wasn't even offered a spot on the basketball team...

I applied to IU and only IU. I was accepted and enrolled.