Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I would switch 3 and 4 but agree with all of the rest. 

Brooks is too hard to read for me. Went to a practice & talked to his family a bit last fall & they said they wanted to wait till after the season and then things changed. Now it sounds like he will do it whenever he feels comfortable which could be at anytime. Honestly I could've put him anywhere from 3 to 6. I think we could see a few pop in the same month or two span. Once the Romeo domino falls as well as we find out what TJD & Trendon's plans are regarding class, then the rest of our targets get a better sense of things. 

To think just a few months ago people assumed Trendon wasn't an option anymore. His family was always going to keep us at least in it till a top 5 or whatever. 2 visits back to back suggest we may actually be the leader now, but Bama is a strong possibility.

Maybe it’s us saying I know we told we thought we were close on Romeo but it’s a done deal now. That seemed to be important to T-Wat’s parents and could push the momentum further.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

More

LSU head coach Will Wade will complete an in-home visit today with five-star junior Trendon Watford, per source; Vanderbilt will be in for him beforehand @VandySportscom @ScarboroughMike

Dolla dolla bills y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:
More

5-star Trendon Watford has another good visit with Indiana coach Archie Miller today. What stood out? What impressed him & his family? #iubb Story: https://bit.ly/2HcJ4Rk

From Rabjohns 

hhFRFFrom,

What a tease post!  :)  I guess I will just wait until someone leaks what is said in the article.

Honest question here...why, when I read these are people so interested in kids reclassifying and leaving HS early?  

(I don't mean to derail the topic, just curious since it was mentioned above, as well as other threads).

Honest question here...why, when I read these are people so interested in kids reclassifying and leaving HS early?  
(I don't mean to derail the topic, just curious since it was mentioned above, as well as other threads).
Fill an immediate need and the thought being they are talented enough to come right in and contribute. Also it's became a more trendy thing to do lately. Not sure how often it has been done in the past.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, rcsalway29 said:

Fill an immediate need and the thought being they are talented enough to come right in and contribute. Also it's became a more trendy thing to do lately. Not sure how often it has been done in the past.

I get that...but I would hazard a guess and say that substantially all of the kids coming out of HS as seniors are not ready for meaningfully contribute at the college level (obviously there are exception), much less a HS junior.  

I get that...but I would hazard a guess and say that substantially all of the kids coming out of HS as seniors are not ready for meaningfully contribute at the college level (obviously there are exception), much less a HS junior.  
I tend to agree with like you said a few exceptions