Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

Love that we got a second in-home already, shows how important Trendon is to Archie, and really hoping he can pull it off signing the kid.  Would love to have TJD And TW both at IU.
Add to that Archie watching him again today; so that's three times in the last month or so!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Trendon Watford Retweeted

Norman Parker Retweeted Take Flight Hoops

Stars Trendon Watford is Athletic, he’s big, strong and a natural leader on and off the court!!

Norman Parker added,

DbHCB1pWsAAQC3V.jpg
Take Flight Hoops @tfhlifestyle
NEW VIDEO  #1 SF Trendon Watford (@Trendon_2) Comes off of 2nd State Championship & Makes GA Stars Debut at…
3 replies3 retweets18 likes

2 hours ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

#1 SF Trendon Watford (@Trendon_2) Comes off of 2nd State Championship & Makes GA Stars Debut at 2018 Indi Hoops Tip Off Classic! Full Highlights from #IHTOC : https://youtu.be/3u1ebKZxMJQ 

just so you know you can copy the twitter link and paste it here and this site will automatically format it. 

8 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

just so you know you can copy the twitter link and paste it here and this site will automatically format it. 

Thanks. I did on the 1st one but missed some verbiage, so I deleted and did the 2nd one. For some reason the link didn't appear so I added the 3rd.

6 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Some recent talk about Vandy getting involved. Do I see him going there? No. Would it be negligent to not try given recent recruiting momentum and region? Yeah

Much like with Romeo, I very, very much hope that Trendon takes a game-day visit to Vandy so that he can sit either far away from the Vandy bench on the sideline or behind the basket, and absorb their game-day atmosphere. Especially if Simi Shittu does not regain his full athleticism. 

Watching Vandy play just-kinda-barely-okay in a crappy atmosphere is not going to be the best option for many five star players. It's a tricky proposition for Drew: either invite a recruit to watch them play East Wyoming State Polytechnic in front of a completely dead, small crowd, or invite a recruit to see them play a name-brand opponent and risk there are more fans in Vandy's gym cheering for the opposition.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Much like with Romeo, I very, very much hope that Trendon takes a game-day visit to Vandy so that he can sit either far away from the Vandy bench on the sideline or behind the basket, and absorb their game-day atmosphere. Especially if Simi Shittu does not regain his full athleticism. 

Watching Vandy play just-kinda-barely-okay in a crappy atmosphere is not going to be the best option for many five star players.

True. I also wouldn't consider Vandy a player  here