Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

It had been mentioned in the past that his little brother was going to be really good. Does anyone know how old he is or if he is being recruited anywhere? I know IU would have the outright lead if we were interested. I'm guessing he's probably 16-17 now, but could be way off.

Birmingham, AL (Shades Valley)

Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 155 

AAU: Nike Team Florida

Player Grade: 99 (4-Star)

National Rank: 15

Position Rank: 8

State Rank: 1

ESPN

Rivals

Scout

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090606/SPORTS/906060423/

"Burris also said Christian might not be the best player in the Watford family.
Only time will tell, but 8-year-old Trendon Watford looks the part. Despite just finishing the second grade, Trendon is a shade under 5feet3 and weighs 113 pounds. He wears an adult size 10 1/2 shoe.

"If you'd look at him, you'd think he was a fifth or a sixth grader," said Ernest Watford, Trendon and Christian's father. "He has long arms and big hands, and he's very skilled with the ball.

"That's the next Hoosier. He's going to be a class of 2019 Indiana Hoosier."

Hahahaha thanks Humphrey... I was a little off on how old I thought he was. Definitely looked older older than he must have been. That's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh by the way on this kid...go look at the picture taken from the opposite basket of the Watshot (I belive it is Watshot's profile picture on here). Zoom in and you will find Trendon wearing his brother's jersey in the crowd on the baseline. His facial expression is PRICELESS. Goosebump-inducing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh by the way on this kid...go look at the picture taken from the opposite basket of the Watshot (I belive it is Watshot's profile picture on here). Zoom in and you will find Trendon wearing his brother's jersey in the crowd on the baseline. His facial expression is PRICELESS. Goosebump-inducing.

I can't tell who had goosebumps more Crean or his brother.

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="71491" timestamp="1403564262"]I just thought of the, first we had IUcwat, he will need a new nickname. What if we just change the C to a T, that would never work.

Check my stats using BtownBanners[/quote]

Hahahaha