Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

LSU makes absolute no sense to me

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It doesn’t unless it does. If it really comes down to best offer$ then no surprise here. LSU has had no shortage of 5* interest and signings despite having almost zero reason to go there.

Make it rain LSU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not upset. Let’s build the Texas Tech and Virginia way. Hell, even Painter has it halfway figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Yep. We should not even waste our time on guys like this in the future. When you see schools like memphis or LSU involved its time to move on.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yep. We should not even waste our time on guys like this in the future. When you see schools like memphis or LSU involved its time to move on.

Disagree, if a relative of Oladipo, Hulls, Zeller, etc. is a phenomenal basketball player you, at minimum, play the game. We might not land these type of players but you still extend an offer, watch a few games, and make a few visits.

Disagree, if a relative of Oladipo, Hulls, Zeller, etc. is a phenomenal basketball player you, at minimum, play the game. We might not land these type of players but you still extend an offer, watch a few games, and make a few visits.

Duh but that will be rare.

Sad...Trendon may be the more talented player but I think Christian ends up being the better player between the two. Huge mistake going to LSU if that is where he goes. They'll be an NIT team and he will have no exposure at all. Memphis and Alabama are way better choices. 

37 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Sad...Trendon may be the more talented player but I think Christian ends up being the better player between the two. Huge mistake going to LSU if that is where he goes. They'll be an NIT team and he will have no exposure at all. Memphis and Alabama are way better choices. 

Memphis hasn’t been to the tourney longer than us and didn’t Alabama just fire their coach?

42 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Memphis hasn’t been to the tourney longer than us and didn’t Alabama just fire their coach?

I'm biased and I think IU is his best choice. However, Memphis and Alabama are way better than LSU right now. LSU lost most of their key players last year, are in the middle of a scandal, and will probably fire their coach. 

42 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm biased and I think IU is his best choice. However, Memphis and Alabama are way better than LSU right now. LSU lost most of their key players last year, are in the middle of a scandal, and will probably fire their coach. 

Why would they fire their coach. They denied everything. They are safe.