Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

We have to combat the epidemic of Debbie Downer syndrome around here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The other posters wonder where the fake optimism is created.

Statistically, look at Indiana basketball over the last 25 years.

Or look at it under Archie Miller.

Eventually we will be better but the faux optimism is equally painful and disillusioned.

A high percentage of those negative nancies will mute when we become a wining program. At least the reasonable ones.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

This is a Hail Mary guys on Archie’s part. Can we just once stop trying to twist everything to build the best case scenario. 

How do you even know that? You know literally nothing about what is happening behind the scenes.

Can we stop pretending like everything is crystal clear? CWat is going to be there, it’s an in-home visit, and he’s committing end of next week. Lots of positives in the face of all the negative context that it seems we’ve been out of this for whatever reason.

You can take away positive things from year 1 to year 2 and it not be fake optimism or are you saying that if anyone has optimism it’s fake? Over the top optimism is as annoying as over the top doom and gloom I agree with you on that. But I also think people can take away positives this year if they saw them just like I can see the other side of being frustrated and calling the season a failure. Just because I saw some positives doesn’t mean I wasn’t frustrated at points during the season. Just got to continue to get better and improve on things learned this year

Yeah, positives and negatives. Ultimately results speak.

It appears we are trending up slightly based on results, ever so slightly.

We lose our 2 most talented players. One may have created significant chemistry issues either directly or indirectly.

I think some of the super frustrated posters want to be a blue blood type school and recruit and perform like they do. Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, UNC??? type thing.

It’s starting to look like we will never be that.

Then the question becomes can we be Virginia, Villanova, Michigan State, Michigan and the like?

Guess we will find out over the next 2-3 years.

Having patience isn’t easy.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, positives and negatives. Ultimately results speak.

It appears we are trending up slightly based on results, ever so slightly.

We lose are 2 most talented players. One may have created significant chemistry issues either directly or indirectly.

I think some of the super frustrated posters want to be a blue blood type school and recruit and perform like they do. Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, UNC??? type thing.

It’s starting to look like we will never be that.

Then the question becomes can we be Virginia, Villanova, Michigan State, Michigan and the like?

Guess we will find out over the next 2-3 years.

Having patience isn’t easy.

I've being patient since I was out of the crib. The first few decades were fine

How do you even know that? You know literally nothing about what is happening behind the scenes.

Can we stop pretending like everything is crystal clear? CWat is going to be there, it’s an in-home visit, and he’s committing end of next week. Lots of positives in the face of all the negative context that it seems we’ve been out of this for whatever reason.

I’m pretty optimistic about most things but I don’t think we have a chance unless almost everything falls through. If Dook doesn’t offer and something goes wrong with Memphis we MIGHT have a shot.

I’m pretty optimistic about most things but I don’t think we have a chance unless almost everything falls through. If Dook doesn’t offer and something goes wrong with Memphis we MIGHT have a shot.

I’m not expecting anything either - my point was we’ve already assumed we’re out of this, so this is nothing but positive. There’s definitely a domino effect lining up, and Indiana is a potential landing spot for Watford or Quinones depending on how things fall.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Christian being present could perhaps coincide to what Chris was referring to.

Maybe he is looking for some sort of a coaching/player personnel/paid position.

Interesting nonetheless.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Completely appropriate to hire CWat.

If that would make it happen? Sure!

Christian being present could perhaps coincide to what Chris was referring to.

Maybe he is looking for some sort of a coaching/player personnel/paid position.

Interesting nonetheless.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
is that legal per NCAA rules?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk