Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

20 minutes ago, Jam said:

I was pretty surprised when I read that Trenton was recruiting Matthew Hurt to Memphis.

Bummer. If this is true then I hope he’d notify the staff right away so that they can focus their efforts elsewhere. 

So much for that snowball effect after the Romeo commitment I guess.. I’m probably bring over dramatic but just seems we trail in most of these 2019 recruitments.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We haven’t even made it to July. Let alone OVs. Did anyone honestly feel truly confident beyond Hoosier Guy at this point last year for anyone? Everyone was freaking out in June last year tbh. So much time left.

Some people just enjoy freaking out.

1 hour ago, HoosierRobbie said:

So much for that snowball effect after the Romeo commitment I guess.. I’m probably bring over dramatic but just seems we trail in most of these 2019 recruitments.

We probably do trail in most. We have what now 12-13 high level offers. At most we can only take 3-4. 

Didn’t really think I was freaking out, was just simply making a statement that it seems we trail.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The part before you saying we trail you yourself said you were probably being over dramatic about the snowball effect? Either way it’s early June. We will be just fine in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So.......Franklin, Stewart, TJD, Brooks for an ALL Indiana recruiting class? Haha

Substitute Carton for Franklin and sign me up.