Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

46 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Trendon Watford:  43 pts, 11 reb, 2 asst in a 94-91 loss to Hazel Green. 

We're dopes if we don't make a run at Trendon.  He keeps producing.  

I got to see Trendon play last April.  He shares a ton of mannerisms with his brother.  His playing style is more explosive.  What's funny is right after a play, he returns right back to the sloped shoulders, kinda lackadaisical attitude Christian had.

We're dopes if we don't make a run at Trendon.  He keeps producing.  
I got to see Trendon play last April.  He shares a ton of mannerisms with his brother.  His playing style is more explosive.  What's funny is right after a play, he returns right back to the sloped shoulders, kinda lackadaisical attitude Christian had.

With Brooks being a long shot(it appears that schilling connection might not be enough) my hopes turn to Watford.

Seems like he'd be a great fit for us on offense. The defense is what I'd worry about relative to an Archie recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

With Brooks being a long shot(it appears that schilling connection might not be enough) my hopes turn to Watford.

Seems like he'd be a great fit for us on offense. The defense is what I'd worry about relative to an Archie recruit.

I don’t know where you come up with this stuff. Brooks isn’t a long shot by any means. But yes Trendon Watford needs to be a high priority. Him, Brooks and TJD. If a fourth player, Matthew Hurt. And I’d keep an eye on Hemenway

I don’t know where you come up with this stuff. Brooks isn’t a long shot by any means. But yes Trendon Watford needs to be a high priority. Him, Brooks and TJD. If a fourth player, Matthew Hurt. And I’d keep an eye on Hemenway

Just some Fort Wayne sources.