Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

(2019) SF Trendon Watford to LSU

I really like that he mentions being a great teammate. There's something to being that guy who is a top level recruit and can lift those around him to his level. We need a few at IU to get to where we want to go.

Corey Evans recruiting update on Watford.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/national-programs-interested-in-2019-watford

Indiana: “That is my second home. I have always wanted to talk to coach (Archie) Miller.

“I just want to see the style of play and how he is going to come in and impact the program. It is already a great program but I just want to see what he is going to do.”

RIVALS' REACTION

Watford is a difficult matchup in the frontcourt, as he has a keen sense of his surrounding. He is the type of forward that can play either the three or the four depending on the lineup that he is placed into.

Kansas, Kentucky and Indiana could be in it until the very end, though this one is Alabama’s to lose.

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Corey Evans recruiting update on Watford.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/national-programs-interested-in-2019-watford

Indiana: “That is my second home. I have always wanted to talk to coach (Archie) Miller.

“I just want to see the style of play and how he is going to come in and impact the program. It is already a great program but I just want to see what he is going to do.”

RIVALS' REACTION

Watford is a difficult matchup in the frontcourt, as he has a keen sense of his surrounding. He is the type of forward that can play either the three or the four depending on the lineup that he is placed into.

Kansas, Kentucky and Indiana could be in it until the very end, though this one is Alabama’s to lose.

That's a pretty strong statement to make about Bama considering he calls Indiana his "second home" in the very same article. Indiana will be in it until the very end, not could. 

11 minutes ago, goonaha said:

That's a pretty strong statement to make about Bama considering he calls Indiana his "second home" in the very same article. Indiana will be in it until the very end, not could. 

Sounds to me if he likes what CAM has to say, he'll be a Hoosier!

It seemed like the biggest concern a lot of people had was him maybe not wanting to go to a school where he'd be known as Christian's little brother, but from all his comments it doesn't sound like that's going to be a problem at all.