Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Forum Improvements

Is there a way to make the site more viewable from a mobile devise? Pretty much only use a computer at work and site as almost impossible to use on a phone.

There is a mobile option if you scroll all the way down to the bottom. That will help. iPhone and Android apps are in development :)

Is there a way to make the site more viewable from a mobile devise? Pretty much only use a computer at work and site as almost impossible to use on a phone.

There's an option at the bottom of the screen to switch to mobile version

For the Pick'Ems, I think it would be better to initially not show what Hoosier Nation is thinking on each selection (as in prior to the user making any picks).  Many times while I've been going through the selections, I've been swayed to pick one answer due to what the majority of the users have already selected.  Once the picks have been submitted though, I would still like to see what people have chosen; essentially a secret ballot.  I am referring to the same process that ESPN uses on their SportsNation questions at the bottom of the ESPN home page.

For the Pick'Ems, I think it would be better to initially not show what Hoosier Nation is thinking on each selection (as in prior to the user making any picks).  Many times while I've been going through the selections, I've been swayed to pick one answer due to what the majority of the users have already selected.  Once the picks have been submitted though, I would still like to see what people have chosen; essentially a secret ballot.  I am referring to the same process that ESPN uses on their SportsNation questions at the bottom of the ESPN home page.

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll try it out and see what people think!