Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) SF Jonah Bolden to UCLA

fwiw. Louisville just signed #5 today. A center. I don't have any clue about their situation...

just looked around a bit. The Louisville boards don't seem to be too happy about this. Kid is from Norway and they don't think he's any good.

I seen a few days ago that UK plans to take 2 more. They haven't offered JB. MGC is 2015 and there has been rumors he could reclassify. Maybe something to keep an eye on. Who knows what the 5th & 6th could be for them.

I'm certainly not a USC fan but I like Enfield and he holds the NCAA record in free throw percentage from when he played for Johns Hopkins. That "ridiculous" streak must have started early last season when they beat Miami!!!

It was a fun game to be at last night (which I was). The "Eagles Nest" was rockin!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have absolutely nothing against him as a coach. I'm just saying without that run, he probably isn't even sniffed by high majors and wouldn't be at USC. I just think USC's coaching decisions are laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

fwiw. Louisville may be looking for more.. We'll narrow this down eventually....heard of Josh Gray(JUCO PG). With QS back you might scratch him.

Drew Messmer ‏@InsideBBRecruit 5h
2014 Norwegian 7'2 C Matz Stockman has committed to Louisville. They are still in the hunt for Josh Gray, Jonah Bolden, and Bakary Konate.

fwiw. Louisville may be looking for more.. We'll narrow this down eventually....heard of Josh Gray(JUCO PG). With QS back you might scratch him.

Drew Messmer ‏@InsideBBRecruit 5h
2014 Norwegian 7'2 C Matz Stockman has committed to Louisville. They are still in the hunt for Josh Gray, Jonah Bolden, and Bakary Konate.

Methinks that Kevin Ware and Chane Behanan's days at UL are numbered, and that they may have more room than their scholly grid would necessarily indicate.

If NV keeps playing like he has been, he's likely to go in the top 5 of the draft. So Crean's not the only one thinking NV might be one and done.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I find it interesting that DraftExpress doesn't list Noah Vonleh in the 2014 mock drafts. I'm expecting NH to stay two years. I also think even if he leaves that top 5 in the draft is a stretch. Wiggins, Parker, and Randle will likely be the top three, and Dante Exum will likely be in the top five as well. That leaves guys like Marcus Smart and Aaron Gordon among others to take that fifth spot. Talking about the recruit: As much as I'd love to add another 6-8ish forward to the team, I think I'll pass on this Bolden guy. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is it possible we are now recruiting JB because CTC thinks Noah is gone after this year?

Definite possibility. I think we are still already
Over one though so someone in addition to Noah would have to leave.

Definite possibility. I think we are still already
Over one though so someone in addition to Noah would have to leave.

I think we'll lose Gordon, sheehey, Noah, Etherington, and jerkins. I think we'll be fine.

fwiw. #3 for UCLA. 

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 6h
UCLA Lands Welsh, Watches Winslow http://zagsblog.com/articles/ucla-lands-welsh-watches-winslow/ … @CoachJAdamsLHS

He joins big men Kevon Looney and Gyorgy Goloman in Steve Alford’s first recruiting class.

http://www.givengobasketball.com/jonah-bolden-article

Indiana- "Indiana emphasizes individual player development," he said. "With their recent player, Victor Oladipo, transforming his game over the years has shown me how much they cherish the player development aspect of college ball as well as the team play. They also cherish their the style of play, in which they have freedom and like to run in transition." 

Josh Gershon ‏@JoshGershon 2m
News on 2014 Henderson (Nev.) Findlay Prep PF Jonah Bolden setting up an official visit to #UCLA via @BruinReport. 

Jonah Bolden, the 6-8 power forward from Australia who is playing at Henderson (Nev.) Findlay Prep, will officially visit UCLA this weekend...

Devonte Graham?  Did I miss something?  hmmm

Probably not. Although KJ was at a Brewster game a month or so ago,but think that was to see his teammate(Jarred Reuter). Think we might be done,but you never know.

https://btownbanners.com/topic/3113-2014-pg-devonte-graham/?hl=%2Bdevonte+%2Bgraham