Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) SF Jonah Bolden to UCLA

Interesting that USC is in that mix all of a sudden.

He mentioned he likes the little structure in Indiana's offense, and we know there's no structure to Andy Enfield's offense at USC, so that may appeal to him.

I know nothing about this kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

fwiw. Louisville just signed #5 today. A center. I don't have any clue about their situation...

does that mean they're filled up? 

edit:

Doh! I need to learn to read!!!!

Enfields sales pitch is that he can really help a kid develop his shooting....And he is good at it....

Haha that's comical. His real pitch should be " I've for a good looking wife, my team had a ton of fun playing together and we got on a ridiculous streak that carried me from Florida Gulf Coast to USC because USC needed to make a splash for this hire and get people excited. I feel lucky to be here, and I might be able to make you better, but if not, you might get on sports center a couple times. So come to USC"

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app