Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) SF Jonah Bolden to UCLA

Interesting...

The 6-foot-9, 210-pound Henderson (NV) Findlay Prep forward recently cut his list to 10 schools – UCLA, Michigan, UNLV, Louisville, Southern Methodist, LSU, Arizona, Oregon State, Auburn and Vanderbilt — but told SNY.tv that a few were among those working the hardest.

“I’m going to be cutting my list down soon but I’d say the ones that are working hard on me now are UCLA, SMU, Louisville [and] Indiana, that’s probably the top right there,” he said by phone Monday night.

Of that group, Indiana was not on his original list of 10.

Link

Worth mentioning, at the link, the article says he's Aussie and friends with Dante. His dad also is an American who played pro ball in Australia. Anyhow, says Dante is 50/50 on college.

Thanks. Seen on twitter UK has recently expressed interest. Thought they were full at that position.

Coach Calipayoff speaks the truth when he says "we have a different team every year". They always have six or seven slots open, and next year will be no exception. Moreover, they currently only have four commits for next year.

It's a one-year NBA transit station for young men who have no interest in a college degree and are therein interested.

Coach Calipayoff speaks the truth when he says "we have a different team every year". They always have six or seven slots open, and next year will be no exception. Moreover, they currently only have four commits for next year.

It's a one-year NBA transit station for young men who have no interest in a college degree and are therein interested.

That's one of the few truths he speaks.

Wonder if this new team is going to spank each other? I think that's one of the traditions each UK team has carried forward since Rupp's 3rd year as coach...

Double/Double last night. FP is loaded again this year. They have another prospect of ours that has an offer - 2016 SF Justin Jackson.

Bleed Rebel Red ‏@BleedRebelRed 20h
Jonah Bolden with 20p/10r for Findlay tonight vs. LA City; Bolden reportedly expected to reduce his list of schools to 5 next Wed. #UNLVmbb