Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

#IUPickem

Rough as in difficult, or rough as in Not good questions? It gets difficult trying to switch all the questions up and keep people on their toes!

You're doing a good job with the questions, there's only a 63% correct rate, which makes your over/unders pretty good

You're doing a good job with the questions, there's only a 63% correct rate, which makes your over/unders pretty good

It's kind of fun putting them together. The Foul question this week was hilarious. I knew the majority of people would put Under because there really doesn't seem like there are that many fouls in a game. A quick look at the stats can help a ton :)

It's kind of fun putting them together. The Foul question this week was hilarious. I knew the majority of people would put Under because there really doesn't seem like there are that many fouls in a game. A quick look at the stats can help a ton :)

yes, the foul question after the game made me go back to look it up and see how many times IU has fouled or have been fouled in B1G games.  Wow, that is a lot I think compared to other conferences.

Read this tweet from @BtownBanners before the last Pick em about my question. Kindof kept it secret. I said I would get em right, then

"@BtownBanners: @coachmayhew not happening son. Just not happening. Rigged that question ;)"

They were counting on me losing. I just couldn't convince myself that I would be wrong. Odds were against me and I still got the question wrong.