Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

#IUPickem

Just had a good conversation on Twitter with a couple of my closest competition on the #IUPickem. The friendly trash talk was great. I love the fact that this competition has finally got wheels and is rollin. Finally made it to the top and the competion has begun. Good luck to all who are playing.

Three things, coach.

1) I also enjoyed the twitter talk. Good stuff.

2) Enjoy your reign at the top, while it lasts.

3) Tie breakers are decided by the number of forum posts you have made. Are you padding your numbers right now? (Well played, sly devil)

Touché sir, touché. I can't wait for the next game. Nothing better than BigTen games in the Hall and chipping away at your lead! Go Hoosiers!

Get ready for College GameDay edition. First place prize is Going to be pretty cool. It will also be WAY more than 10 little questions. Plenty of time to catch up on season lead. It's going to be a good one :)

Im ready to take a commanding lead!

Not to fear! We have people covered who may have missed a week here or there. That won't be an issue with a 30 question week...

Wow! 30 questions will be a lot for one game!

Rough as in difficult, or rough as in Not good questions? It gets difficult trying to switch all the questions up and keep people on their toes!

Rough as in difficult, I assume. It's your game don't change anything. We are just along for the ride.

Rough as in difficult (I had a miserable outing tonight). Don't change a thing, if it were easy everyone would do it! I love that you have added this to your site!