Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Hoosier Recruits star on National TV

In case you need to set your DVRs for this afternoon, Indiana verbals Troy Williams and Stan Robinson will play back to back games on ESPNU. Troy Williams will start things off at 2:00pm ET followed by Stan Robinson's team at 4:00pm ET. My DVR is set and ready to go!

[url=https://btownbanners.com/Articles/hoosiers-land-2013-forward-troy-williams-highlights/][/url]

Troy, Stan, and Noah (played yesterday) are all 2013 and the entire 2013 class is signed. James Blackmon Jr. (2014) is our only verbal at this time.

I missed Troy's, but saw that his team (Oak Hill) lost to Jabari Parker's Simeon. I saw the first half of Findlay Prep, and Stan did not impress. He had several shots including a wide open layup that he missed. Not sure if he stepped up at all in the second half, but as a clash between the top two HS teams in the nation, both were very stagnant on offense 

I missed Troy's, but saw that his team (Oak Hill) lost to Jabari Parker's Simeon. I saw the first half of Findlay Prep, and Stan did not impress. He had several shots including a wide open layup that he missed. Not sure if he stepped up at all in the second half, but as a clash between the top two HS teams in the nation, both were very stagnant on offense 

Williams played a decent game. Took awhile to get going but at one point I saw he had 12 points and was hustling up and down the court. Heard the announcers say he needed to attack more, but will be an instant impact player in Bloomington.

Robinson appeared to be playing a little too hard. It was like he knew the cameras were on him and wanted to impress so much that he got out of his normal game. Like Will, I wasn't impressed with his first half performance. I'll chalk it up to nerves more than anything else.

Crean was in attendance for Troy and Stan's games. Could be a case of trying to do too much. I didn't see the games but heard Stan defended the Hall kid well and held him to 5 points.

Crean was in attendance for Troy and Stan's games. Could be a case of trying to do too much. I didn't see the games but heard Stan defended the Hall kid well and held him to 5 points.

He did defend well. Just seemed to try too hard on offense, forced his game.