Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

BtownBanners App Feedback

There have been over 1,100 downloads in the last week. Now that so many people have it, and use it, we wanted to see what you thought.

1. What improvements would you like to see?

2. Would you change any links on side navigation? (Adding more forums, etc)

3. How often do you use the app?

Thanks for joining the site and signing up! If you haven't posted here yet, let this be your first post and help us improve the best #IUBB Boards & App!

Download the App: http://BtownBanners.com/page/appdownload.html

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1.  I like the ease of navigation.  I really can't complain about anything, because every way I search on my laptop I can on my iPhone.  Easy to find topics I participated in.  Easy to see if anyone sent me a PM.  I get notifications.  I think it was really well thought out.  Not just selling it because I am a mod.  I would put money on others feeling the same way.  

2.  If I could be picky (not life or death) it would be nice to see if there is a really hot thread going I haven't participated in.  That might slip through the cracks for me if I am on my phone.  Highly unlikely, because more times than not I am on here when I am not at work.  

3.  Outside of my home I am on here frequently.  Many people I have had all types of conversations for years are on here.  Hoping to say the same about others in a few years.  This site just has some good dudes that are a good conversation.  That is addictive.  

Thanks MDN. I'll look in to adding a Hot Topic portion. I'm sure there is a way to do that. I'm just glad more people seem to be participating and the app appears to be a big driver on that.

So you are fine just having those main boards listed then having to click Into all forums to access more?

This app works much better than peegs app, love the navigation tab and easy link features at the bottom of the posting section

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That's what I want to hear! Peegs app is about as basic as they come haha.