Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) C Daniel Giddens to OSU

Them, Purdue, practically the same.  Wait, we got slaughtered by Purdue  :negative:

Dredging up our worst performance of the season? Unnecessary imo.

We all know that we had some bad losses and some unexpected wins last year, but I don't see you reminding us all that we beat Michigan last year every time the Wolverines are mentioned.  

Just sayin'.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="69878" timestamp="1402417559"]Dredging up our worst performance of the season? Unnecessary imo.

We all know that we had some bad losses and some unexpected wins last year, but I don't see you reminding us all that we beat Michigan last year every time the Wolverines are mentioned.

Just sayin'.[/quote] Don't try to reason with him. Pessimism is his schtick. Our team last year did absolutely nothing right and no one has any reason to have hope for our future.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Hey, let's keep it away from getting personal. Last year was hard for all of us. We all have different views and opinions, but we are all here because we are IU fans. I've known JS for awhile, and even though we don't always agree, we both bleed Crimson and Cream. We are both equal as IU fans.

Thanks :) . We are fine with disputes here, but they have to be civil and respectful.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey, let's keep it away from getting personal. Last year was hard for all of us. We all have different views and opinions, but we are all here because we are IU fans. I've known JS for awhile, and even though we don't always agree, we both bleed Crimson and Cream. We are both equal as IU fans.

Thanks :) . We are fine with disputes here, but they have to be civil and respectful.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree!

I know that JS is a curmudgeon and I tend to be a rainbow-sunshine poster. I'm A-OK with JS...

Just thought that one by JS was a gratuitous shot.