Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevil

New Hoosier

Hey guys new here this is my first year at IU was born and raised a Duke Blue Devil fan. Still love my Dukies but excited for Indiana basketball this season and thoroughly enjoyed hysteria a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Welcome! How'd you end up at IU? You'll be sporting the candystripes before you know it!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I have some friends that go here and they love it. That picture pains me to this day haha. What a great game that was and hopefully they will see each other in the tourney which would mean they both are making deep runs.

Oh don't worry I can't stand calipari and his joke of a program at UK. I can not believe Kentucky fans are letting him ruin that program. Also as for Purdue I have never met such an arrogant fan base. They bragged year in and year out on the ESPN boards how they have more wins in the all time series. Really the only thing that matters is 5 to 0. Went to the duke purdue game in 08 and the place emptied out so quick when Duke took a big lead in the second half.

Oh don't worry I can't stand calipari and his joke of a program at UK. I can not believe Kentucky fans are letting him ruin that program. Also as for Purdue I have never met such an arrogant fan base. They bragged year in and year out on the ESPN boards how they have more wins in the all time series. Really the only thing that matters is 5 to 0. Went to the duke purdue game in 08 and the place emptied out so quick when Duke took a big lead in the second half.

That always amuses me.  PU wants to talk about our "dusty banners", but their all-time lead in the series was built pre-WWII.  Around 1940 to present, and we have the all-time lead.

I have some friends that go here and they love it. That picture pains me to this day haha. What a great game that was and hopefully they will see each other in the tourney which would mean they both are making deep runs.

Haha that picture should have to be your profile pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crazy dunk! Coach, I edited your post there. YouTube links you can drop straight into the forums and they will post as the video. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks I don't know what I am doing half the time!

Welcome and hopefully we can convert you over to more of a Hoosier fan than a Dukie.  :)  I know some can't stand the Duke program, but I have a lot of respect for Duke Basketball.  Coach K is a class act, plus, he's a Bobby Knight guy haha.