Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
chicagoHOOSIER

All rite! Another IU site!

But I thought I was a mean an evil dictator ruler who wants things done my way and only my way????   Have I let my guard down too much?

Hey, If I had known that I'd have been giving you a much harder time than I have so far. Time to pick up my game!    

Thx Jaybob.  You guys really do great work.  It is enjoyable to watch it unfold.

Thanks cH.  We enjoyed our time at 247 and HSN, but we felt it was best for both parties to go our separate ways.  We really like it here, and can't wait to see this place expand greatly this basketball season!

I honestly have no idea who the mods are here. That's a good thing though too often places have mods who do nothing but try to see who can puff their chest out the farthest.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We are all easy going, but just ask to follow forum rules and guidelines. None of is puff our chests out, except for Reb's profile pictures lol. Our number one priority is to make this place the best experience for you guys. Without you, there is no forums. Feel free to message any of us for questions, concerns, or just to chat. We are here for you all!!!

We are all easy going, but just ask to follow forum rules and guidelines. None of is puff our chests out, except for Reb's profile pictures lol. Our number one priority is to make this place the best experience for you guys. Without you, there is no forums. Feel free to message any of us for questions, concerns, or just to chat. We are here for you all!!!

Plus, we are honestly fans.  If we pissed off everyone we encountered this place would be pretty boring when we were talking to ourselves.  We have kind of lived by that thought process on our previous sites.  We understand how emotional we get when our team sucks or plays good.  We unfortunately were all on during and after the Sampson era.  Anything is a walk in the part compared to that.  We left some great people and great conversation (well they banned us when they learned about this place) to come here because of what we did and didn't want to be a part of.  We all couldn't be happier to be where we are now and we hope all to join us on the journey.  This is truly a place to just talk IU sports.   Gonna be a fun season.