Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Will IU Go Bowling This Season?

Home wins vs Minny, Illinois, and Purdue? I see it happening.

With the way our defense is playing, there's no way we beat Illinois. They're better than their record shows. Scheelhaase is a beast. I think we beat Minny and Purdue but I just can't see our defense actually stepping up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

YES. I think Indiana beats Purdue and Minnesota fairly easy. Then it comes down to Illinois (very winnable), Ohio State (shoot out win isn't impossible), Wisconsin... Hahahaha no comment.

It's very possible!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is it possible?  Sure.  It's also possible I wake up next to Alex Morgan in the morning.  Is it going to happen?  Not a chance.

I don't want to say it, but with this defense no game can be considered a "should win".  This so called defense is an unmitigated disaster, and with the loss of Allen it may actually get worse.