Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coachmayhew

The Official Btown Banners Beer Thread!

Anyone from southwest Indiana, what do u think of Tin Man? I like the Circuit and the Rivet Red currently. The Emperial IPA almost made me vomit but that has never been my type of beer

Not from SW Indiana, but I've had a couple of good beers from Carson's Brewery in Evansville in the past couple weeks. One was a golden ale called Harlot, and the other was a brown ale called Brown Cow (I think).Solid brewery.

Not from SW Indiana, but I've had a couple of good beers from Carson's Brewery in Evansville in the past couple weeks. One was a golden ale called Harlot, and the other was a brown ale called Brown Cow (I think).Solid brewery.

I've had the Harlot. Not a bad beer.

Had some good brews lately. 

- Civic Life American Brown Ale - it was malty and hoppy

- Founders All Day IPA - orange/fruity aftertaste

- 4 Hands Single Speed Session Blonde Ale - Good summer beer, not much after taste. Like a Summer Shandy

First two are beers I can't drink more than one because of my taste, but the 3rd one is great for a cool summer night around the firepit. Drinking a few different ones tonight, will post updates :)

You had me at oatmeal stout. 

Check out Ipswich Oatmeal Stout- best I've ever had!  My bar has featured Green Flash Brewing recently.  I haven't had anything that I don't like.  The West Coast, Imperial and 30th St. IPAs are all great.  If you can find the Mosiac, it's a pretty unique beer.

Officially tried Gumballhead tonight and omg is it good. Not usually a hoppy guy but i could drink it all day long. Another beer rising up to my favorites is called Not Your Father's Root Beer. Tastes just like root beer.

That root beer is UN. REAL.

Officially tried Gumballhead tonight and omg is it good. Not usually a hoppy guy but i could drink it all day long. Another beer rising up to my favorites is called Not Your Father's Root Beer. Tastes just like root beer.

We're you at Public House in Chicago? They rotate between Gumballhead and Zombie Dust monthly

Love both those beers.

We're you at Public House in Chicago? They rotate between Gumballhead and Zombie Dust monthly

Love both those beers.

Actually managed to get my hands on a six pack. Local bar in my home town has zombie dust.

Love both those beers.

There's a place in Chicago that taps Three Floyds? I thought they were only in Indiana. I need to get to this place!

Love both those beers.

Hey, if you make it back to stl any time soon, bring me a 6-pack of Zombie Dust. Been drinking New Belgium brews lately.