Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coachmayhew

The Official Btown Banners Beer Thread!

I don't drink much.  Want to try Redd's Apple Ale, and I don't mind Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Me and some friends once went on a guy's night out, and some drunk guy was peeing in a tree as a couple girls walked by.  He may or may not have lied about his name, and it may or may not have been me.

Right now I'm drinkin Miller Lite, my favorite beers are Heineken, Moosehead, or Rolling Rock, ....I drank 30 Natural Ice one night a few years back and woke up naked on my best friends grandmas couch...I don't remember how I got there either....

Where did the grandma wake up? That is so funny. So so funny!

She wasn't there....this past summer, me and the same dude went to the bar, ran a $300 bar tab on beer alone, decided we were gonna go four wheelin in his jeep at 3am, ended up tryin to drive through a pond, got stuck in the middle of it. My ol lady refused to come get us so we slept in the jeep....the next morning we woke up with water up to our knees and about 20 beer bottles floatin all around the jeep in the pond...

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Holy cow Yuk lol, that's funny.  I quit drinking, but liked certain beers.  Miller Lite, Blue Moon (No Orange), and Scrimshaw were my favorite.  Bud Light was okay. 

I don't really have any great drunken stories.  I remember one of the girls at a party I had made Hot Apple Pie to drink.  It involved everclear (I think that's how you spell it), and she was drunk when she made it.  She put more than double the recommended use.  I didn't know that, and went to town on that stuff.  Let's just say by the end of the night I was throwing up everclear, and it SUCKS!!!!  Worst feeling coming up because it burns!

I also remember line-dancing in Hooters.  I had quite the bit to drink, and the people I was with knew that I line dance (don't judge until you've tried it.  Plus, my wife looks very good in cowgirl clothes!!!).  Watermelon Crawl came on, and they made me get up and do it.  I tried getting the waitress to partner with me, but of course she wouldn't do it.  Said I was a little too drunk and would make her fall.  Which is a total lie because I've line-danced drunk before lol.  That was embarrassing to look back on.  But hey, it happens. 

I guess I don't have any good drunk stories because I was a very good drunk.  I never did anything crazy.  Playing Rockband with your drunk buddies/girls is a blast!!!  Memories.  I did create a lapdance station at my house in college.  Wasn't too bad of a place to be lol :)

I'm at Sun King every Friday to fill a couple growlers. Always get the Osiris and usually a Sun Light. Osiris is my current hands down favorite, but that will probably change as the weather gets colder and my tastes change to the darker porters and stouts. 

Holy cow Yuk lol, that's funny.  I quit drinking, but liked certain beers.  Miller Lite, Blue Moon (No Orange), and Scrimshaw were my favorite.  Bud Light was okay. 

I don't really have any great drunken stories.  I remember one of the girls at a party I had made Hot Apple Pie to drink.  It involved everclear (I think that's how you spell it), and she was drunk when she made it.  She put more than double the recommended use.  I didn't know that, and went to town on that stuff.  Let's just say by the end of the night I was throwing up everclear, and it SUCKS!!!!  Worst feeling coming up because it burns!

I also remember line-dancing in Hooters.  I had quite the bit to drink, and the people I was with knew that I line dance (don't judge until you've tried it.  Plus, my wife looks very good in cowgirl clothes!!!).  Watermelon Crawl came on, and they made me get up and do it.  I tried getting the waitress to partner with me, but of course she wouldn't do it.  Said I was a little too drunk and would make her fall.  Which is a total lie because I've line-danced drunk before lol.  That was embarrassing to look back on.  But hey, it happens. 

I guess I don't have any good drunk stories because I was a very good drunk.  I never did anything crazy.  Playing Rockband with your drunk buddies/girls is a blast!!!  Memories.  I did create a lapdance station at my house in college.  Wasn't too bad of a place to be lol :)

Someone named Jaybob line dancing.  Now that's shocking I tell you.

Some friends of mine had a party and we tried to get a drunk girl to play strip poker.  She said she didn't know how to play poker, and I told her I'd help her.  She declined, I guess she thought I'd make her lose or something crazy like that.  I actually got to know her pretty well a few years later, and she'd be a hell of a catch for any guy too bad she's married now.

Love most beer.  Racer 5 from California is my favorite IPA, love a good Russian Double Imperial Stout also.  If you're in Columbus, stop at Columbus Bar (Powerhouse Brewing)- great stuff.  I brew my own also- currenly have a Scottish Ale conditioning in bottles, and a chocolate stout in the fermentor :lol: This topic makes me happy!

Killians is the beer I drink more often than anything else. Also like Sam Adams, and have started getting Heineken more often . 

Funny thing is, Heineken and Becks are two I have never learned to enjoy. Both of them  leave the same aftertaste as testing a 9 volt battery on my tongue.

Funny thing is, Heineken and Becks are two I have never learned to enjoy. Both of them  leave the same aftertaste as testing a 9 volt battery on my tongue.

I didn't care for Heineken when I first tried it, because of the aftertaste. Didn't drink it for a while, then started drinking it over the summer, and developed a taste for it

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="32388" timestamp="1390761030"]My go to beer is probably blue moon or rolling rock

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

No Blue Moon for me, but Rolling Rock is the first beer I ever had. I will take one of those any day.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app