Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

365 Days/Yr Guys

Coach Crean spoke of several guys this year that are making that kind of commitment on the ESPNU show last Friday night.  Many people have spoke about the importance of Hanner & Jeremy making that fr-so jump so I was happy to hear that Jeremy has been working at that level & surprised not to hear Hanner's name mentioned.  

Questions:

1) Does anyone know if Hanner's name could have slipped coaches mind for that moment or is it that Hanner is making good strides yet is not considered to be investing the highest level of preparation? 

2) Does anyone recall some of the names mentioned in addition to Yogi, Will, Noah and Jeremy?  I believe he may have mentioned Troy and Devin, but I'm not for sure on those.

Thanks

I didn't see it, but Coach is VERY careful with his comments and says most things for a reason. In my opinion, if he didn't say Hanner's name it was on purpose. Either that or he just hasn't stood out like the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app