Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Sam_Boger

3pt Shooting

I think Yogi will have improved his shot and be among the leaders. 

Austin if he gets minutes.  Of course I think the number of minutes he gets in directly related to how consistently he is hitting the 3.  

Beyond that Will?  Stan?  Evan?  I just don't know. 

IF Collin Hartman sees minutes, it will be only because he can shoot.

Other than that, I see Yogi and Will both hitting them. It may not be at a very high percentage, but they will make some nonetheless. Yogi is a year older and more mature now and I think his shot will come along with it. Will has already proven he can make them, just not consistently. If we get some shooting ability out of them, we are in luck.

Stan, Evan, Troy, Devin... I have no idea. I have never seen how they stroke it. If they can knock them down at a decent enough rate, I'll be happy. I do know that Gordon made 35% of threes last year, so I'm counting on that again.

Then Noah... Everyone says he can shoot. Let us see.

Jordan Hulls, Christian Watford, and Victor Oladipo are gone, who will be the top shooters for the Hoosiers this year?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That's the biggest question mark for this team. Here's to hoping someone gets hot early and confidence grows

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Jeremy Hollowell? I know he can make threes, and started to knock some down at the end of last season. Yogi will be better. Hopefully Will got a little better. Gordon will make some, as will Hartman and Etherington. Robinson can make some too, but I doubt Williams can or will be counted on to make threes.

I knew someone would throw in Peter Jurkin eventually.

Well, if you have been following our coach and his pressers you would know that CTC made a reference to Peter Jurkin playing the stretch five. Said Peter has a great long shot.  It was in the same presser that he talked about Peter going back to Africa. Probably something you should have looked into before taking someone else's find to another board.

Well, if you have been following our coach and his pressers you would know that CTC made a reference to Peter Jurkin playing the stretch five. Said Peter has a great long shot. It was in the same presser that he talked about Peter going back to Africa. Probably something you should have looked into before taking someone else's find to another board.

Simmer down now Hwy

It won't be Evan. His shot is broke

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not sure I would say his shot is broken- he hit 34.7% last year, which is higher than any of our returning players.  Not that those numbers are lights out shooting, but the players we have haven't been in the role to be the go-to guy for a three.