Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BtownBanners

Favorite #IUBB Memorabilia

With so many new members, we thought it would be fun to share a picture of your favorite #IUBB Memorabilia you have and will never get rid of! Post a picture or describe your favorite IU item and why it's important to you.

You can use the BtownBanners App to take and add pictures with ease! If you don't have the app, download it here: http://BtownBanners.com/page/appdownload.html

My wife and I got this ball from Coach Crean after the birth of our baby girl! Very cool surprise for the BtownBanners family!

post-59-138247090714_thumb.jpg

post-59-138247106423_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

No pictures of any memorabilia.  I do have an RMK autographed photo, a ball signed by Damon Bailey and Calbert Cheaney, as well as a cap signed by Will Sheehey and Christian Watford and Jeremiah Rivers.

All I saw was bla bla bla... HOLY CRAP!!!! YOU HAVE JEREMIAH RIVERS AUTOGRAPH!!!!  :lol:

All I saw was bla bla bla... HOLY CRAP!!!! YOU HAVE JEREMIAH RIVERS AUTOGRAPH!!!!  :lol:

Worst part is since Will signed the cap with an very fine tip sharpie it barely shows up and Rivers's nearly covers it up.

Hey, Jeremiah was a good on ball defender.  Too bad the only other thing he was good at is turning the ball over.

post-37-138256682984_thumb.jpg when I was a kid, I went to Steve Alford's basketball camp at Graceland Christian Church, I'm pretty sure that was his first year playin for the Dallas Mavericks, I took him a ball to sign