Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

Noah Vonleh: IU freshman keeps....

focus on improving.

Here is a nice article that includes quotes from Kenny Johnson and Will Sheehey.  This article is a  good summarization of the work Noah is putting in.  

Full Story

"I just want to be great,” he said. “I just want to keep getting better and take my game to new levels.”

That’s why the 6-foot-10 forward put on more than 20 pounds when he got to Bloomington and now, at 240 pounds, is challenging point guard Kevin “Yogi” Ferrell in sprints."

He’s like what you’d want a basketball player to look like if you were to create a player on your NBA game or whatever video game,” Sheehey said. “His motor is different. The kid plays hard. He’s patient. He doesn’t care about shots, touches, scoring, you know, and that’s what you want. A lot of guys that are as highly recruited as him would come in and think the complete opposite, and so it’s nice that he plays that hard.

It will be an absolute pleasure to see Noah play great ball this season.