Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IU vs USI @ 7pm ET - 10/26 - Exhibition

Man this is giving me flashbacks to 2 years ago when Vic hit that long 3 to send it to OT during the exhibition and then we won in OT.  

Not two years ago.

That was Vic's first game as a Hoosier vs. Ferris State three years ago. Was VO ever special that night.

Does anyone know what kind of injury Davis had that kept him out?

Can't remember what it was but I saw something on it earlier today. I don't think it was serious.

Thanks to all who signed up today!  To the other "guests" still looking, sign up, it's free and it helps the site.  Only takes a few seconds. Will take you longer to think of a screen name..

^^^^

Simply excited to see the dynamic trio Vonleh, Troy, and Yogi could be. It'll be interesting to see how much HMP has actually improved when he gets his first real test in the 2K challenge. Could be a fun year ahead...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Completely agree.  Hopefully we have a solid year while building towards what is expected to be a run next year.  

I heard it was his back. Kept out for precaution. Nothing serious.

Thanks for the information on Devin. I'm getting perenoid about these injuries. Love DD's athleticism and I'm looking forward to watching him come in a contribute.