Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IU vs USI @ 7pm ET - 10/26 - Exhibition

We are getting there peeps! This is not on TV,but you can get it online through BTN.com. Might be able to get it through HoosiersAllAccess.com to. (Fees on both).

Set the DVR. Replay on BTN @ 730pm ET - Monday Oct. 28

--Visitors--

Recruits

(2015) SG Aaron Jordan - offer

(2015) PF Max Hoetzel - (OV) - offer

(2016) SG Eron Gordon - offer

I will be at this game and will share my thoughts on what I feel about each player and the team in general afterwards. I'm so excited that basketball season is upon us! 6 days!

The season is getting so so close. It's a wonderful time of year in the great state of Indiana!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I logged this in his recruiting thread and will add it here to. Usually i make a visitors thread,but will hold off until i catch more or just add them in here for now...

Illinois Stars 17U ‏@CoachILStarsAAU1h

Busy weekend for Aaron Jordan. Fri at Xavier for Midnight Madness, Sat at Indiana for exhibition game, and possibly Purdue on Sun.

Still don't understand why these games are streamed for a fee. I paid for both of them last year and the quality was horrendous. 

I won't pay again. It was unwatchable.

I should be able to post a "free" stream forYou guys.... Still trying to figure out how to make it happen, but may post it on the board for members with >20 posts :)Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

sounds like a deal to me!

I should be able to post a "free" stream for

You guys.... Still trying to figure out how to make it happen, but may post it on the board for members with >20 posts :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This would be VERY much appreciated!  

I should be able to post a "free" stream for

You guys.... Still trying to figure out how to make it happen, but may post it on the board for members with >20 posts :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

How's this looking???