Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

What Non-Conference Team Would You Like To Play?

Kansas.  IMO, that is the only team I have never seen us play that I would care to.  Home and home with 2 of the greatest home court advantages in college basketball.  The history.  The great coaches.  The great players.  Seriously, I hope someone at some point makes that happen.  

A top tier home/home I would like to see is Louisville, Kansas, or UCLA.  In addition I would like to see a home/home (neutral) with a Georgetown, VCU, George Mason, or Richmond.  Replace one of our 200+ RPI teams with one of those teams and see our SOS improve significantly.  The game would also give family and friends of the players from the area a chance to see a game without traveling 8 or so hours.

Edit:  If I'm being selfish...  UH!!

For some reason, I just REALLY want to play Duke in a home/home series. That 2002 game was just so great and I think both venues are suitable for a great atmosphere and solid television.

I agree as well with all of you on Kansas and Louisville. I would say UNC, but I think we all know that isn't necessary as we have already proven we are the top dog there.