Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

What Non-Conference Team Would You Like To Play?

For me, I would like to see IU play:

- Louisville because of proximity, and would be funny to replace them where Kentucky used to be. Recruiting and territory could make this a good rivalry.

- UCLA - with Steve Alford at the helm, and UCLA is a very storied program. Would be neat to play them.

- Kansas - Another blue blood that would be great to play. Become a great series and one of the best, if not thee best, Non-Conference game of the season. ESPN would love this game.

For me, I would prefer Kansas, with Louisville close behind.

Kansas - blue blood vs. blue blood

a California school - it would be nice to have our face out west for recruiting purposes (maybe San Diego St. - not a traditional power, but a strong program and it would be a nice trip for IU fans.)

Everybody complains about the easy pre-conference  schedule. I want to see the real Cupcake University at AH for a warm-up. I'm thinking their mascot would be the Pillsbury Dough Boy and all the players would wear aprons and bakers hats. As a gift to IU for letting them play they would make cupcakes to pass out to everyone before the game.

If that can't be arranged I'd be happy with Kansas.     

For bragging rights of best home-court advantage in the nation, how bout a home and away with Gonzaga. Lets see if "The Kennel" can live up to the hype. Also gets our face out west.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

For bragging rights of best home-court advantage in the nation, how bout a home and away with Gonzaga. Lets see if "The Kennel" can live up to the hype. Also gets our face out west.

That would be a fun series. I'd like that one.

would love to see the Hoosiers battle it out with Louisville!! at least one school from Hickville!

Agreed. I think Louisville is my #1. #2 would have to be Kansas followed by #3 Butler. (I'd like to play every year at AH or Hinkle. Not Bankers life)

Univ of Colorado or Colorado State.  To see my Hoosiers play in my backyard would be awesome! 

Well, since we're choosing for personal interests instead of the good of the program I'm choosing IPFW. GO MASTODONS!!!!!

I do wish they'd make a trip up here sometime. IPFW is a Div I school now. It would be great for the area IU fans/alumni  and great for IPFW too. They could play the game at the coliseum and it would be an instant sell out.