Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

IU vs Michigan Post Game Thread

"@kbikoff: IU allowed 500-yard passer, a 300-yard receiver and a 150-yard rusher in the same game."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

:scared:  :o  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:

I've intentionally stayed away from the forums (specifially the football one) until now. 

--Defense...defense-defense-defense.  UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--Suds came in and immediately tossed that INT after Tre got hurt.  That was a combination of a terrible read and a poorly thrown floating pass...which killed all momentum and any chance we had IMO.

--Postives.  A lot of nice catches by our WR-Corps.  The one where Hughes took an INT away from the DB was a beautiful catch/TD.  Stoner made a gorgeous snag down the sidelines. 

--The RBs were getting their yards 4-6 at a clip. 

--The ref's didn't do us any favors either (don't jump on me on this as I'm not blaming the ref's for the loss...I just ask for a consistently officiated game).  Mulitiple uncalled holds when UoM had the ball.  The incomplete pass that took a review to get it overturned to a sack.  I mean, it was clear as day.  Gardner's chest was on the ground when he finally released that ball...WTH was the sideline judge looking at!??! 

At least we get a week off before some homecooking vs Minny and Illinois.  Both games we 'should' win.

I've intentionally stayed away from the forums (specifially the football one) until now. 

--Defense...defense-defense-defense.  UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--Suds came in and immediately tossed that INT after Tre got hurt.  That was a combination of a terrible read and a poorly thrown floating pass...which killed all momentum and any chance we had IMO.

--Postives.  A lot of nice catches by our WR-Corps.  The one where Hughes took an INT away from the DB was a beautiful catch/TD.  Stoner made a gorgeous snag down the sidelines. 

--The RBs were getting their yards 4-6 at a clip. 

--The ref's didn't do us any favors either (don't jump on me on this as I'm not blaming the ref's for the loss...I just ask for a consistently officiated game).  Mulitiple uncalled holds when UoM had the ball.  The incomplete pass that took a review to get it overturned to a sack.  I mean, it was clear as day.  Gardner's chest was on the ground when he finally released that ball...WTH was the sideline judge looking at!??! 

At least we get a week off before some homecooking vs Minny and Illinois.  Both games we 'should' win.

With this defense, I have a hard time calling any high major game a "should win".

@DavidWoods007: Wilson said a prominent NFL coach told him Indiana lost at Michigan because offense didn't score enough.

--

Now that's some top level analysis!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Who?  Greg Schiano?

It's mighty difficult to "score enough" when the defense couldn't stop a bunch of toddlers.