Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) TE Kyle Markway

http://247sports.com/Article/247Sports-Visits-Vianney-155572

Markway holds early offers from Iowa and Indiana, and is drawing most of his looks as an offensive player. Hardwick is receiving personal interest from several schools including Michigan State, Iowa, Illinois, Northwestern and Minnesota.

“Obviously it’s the height, weight, size and speed, athletic ability combination,” Day started in on Markway. “He’s 6-5 and he moves real well for a 6-5 kid. He’s still young. The weight room is something that is new to him. He’s really developed in the last six months. He’s done a great job of getting stronger. I think next year at this time he’s going to be a totally different player than he is now. We just have to put the time in the weight room and put time in change of direction and I think he’ll be a dynamite player.

“Jordon is real physical. He’s got the body as well. Physical kid, strong kid, he’s improved a lot in the weights the last six months. I think he can be a defensive end or tight end in college. He’s a young guy that will keep developing.”

Markway visited Iowa in the summer and Indiana twice this fall including the Navy game.

“They were good experiences,” Markway said. “They use the tight end a lot and I can see myself in both their offenses.”

Other programs showing interest in Markway is Illinois, Louisville, Nebraska, Northwestern and

Missouri.