Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) PG Jimmy Whitt to Arkansas

[quote name="Bowhunter" post="79438" timestamp="1408498364"]Where's are 4 star guard for 2014? This is Indiana University right?[/quote] Rob Johnson is currently on campus practicing with our 5 star guard for 2014, James Blackmon Jr. Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Sorry I meant 2015!

I don't think we NEED a guard in 2015 if Yogi, JB, Stan, Rob, and Zman return.

However if anyone of them don't return, guard will be a big need.

I think we need a 5 and a 4. Or 2 4's with one being an under the basket type and one being a stretch type.

It's harder for me to judge now, because I don't know who will return next year.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="79462" timestamp="1408503273"]I don't think we NEED a guard in 2015 if Yogi, JB, Stan, Rob, and Zman return.

However if anyone of them don't return, guard will be a big need.

I think we need a 5 and a 4. Or 2 4's with one being an under the basket type and one being a stretch type.

It's harder for me to judge now, because I don't know who will return next year.[/quote]

I personally don't foresee any of them leaving, but a lot can happen between now and next April.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I personally don't foresee any of them leaving, but a lot can happen between now and next April. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The guards or in general?

I could see guards staying (wonder if Zman gets Roth type deal???), but I suspect we have 2 or more likely 3 spots overall next spring/summer.

It will be interesting but It's too early to think it through.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="79467" timestamp="1408503999"]The guards or in general?

I could see guards staying (wonder if Zman gets Roth type deal???), but I suspect we have 2 or more likely 3 spots overall next spring/summer.

It will be interesting but It's too early to think it through.[/quote]

Guards. I don't foresee anyone in general leaving for pro ball, but transfers will probably happen though.

Yeah we can't really worry about it now though. It's still only august.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yogi is apparently on track to finish his schooling next summer, like how oladipo did.  

Also, out of anyone else, i would think that Hartman might make a move next offseason.  He's not going to be realistically looking to be in the pros, and unless something opens up for him to play right away here at IU, I would think he'd transfer to another school and play a larger role on a different team.  just IMO though.