Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) PG Jimmy Whitt to Arkansas

Cut list 7/30/14 - Arkansas, Cal, Illinois, Kansas St, Marquette, Missouri, OU, Oklahoma St, SMU

Columbia, MO (Hickman)

Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 165

AAU: KC Run DMC

No offer. Was on campus about a month ago. Has family connections to Indiana.

Rivals

Scout

ESPN

Twitter

[quote name="hoosierpap" post="64990" timestamp="1399052020"]I noticed it showed up like that sometimes in the app. Does it show up like that on the site? It's bc I post from tweetdeck, but I can find stuff there, then post it from regular twitter and that should eliminate the problem[/quote]

That makes sense. Let me play with some things. That'd be a huge pain for you to so that!

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="64996" timestamp="1399054086"]That makes sense. Let me play with some things. That'd be a huge pain for you to so that![/quote]

Let me know if you're able to get it. If not, it really isn't a big deal. It's just a matter of one extra window being open

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Napleshoosier" post="69020" timestamp="1401806385"]He's got an IU kinda name....Jimmy Whitt Just sounds IU[/quote]

Was about to say the same thing. This guy is so "Hoosiers" it's amazing. Think he'll wear short shorts if he plays here?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What's his Indiana connection? Sorry if it was said in the video

I believe this is his Dad.

http://www.columbiat...acd26c6327.html

Education: Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Indiana Institute of Technology; master's in business administration, Indiana University.

I believe this is his Dad.

http://www.columbiat...acd26c6327.html

Education: Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Indiana Institute of Technology; master's in business administration, Indiana University.

Perfect.

And....now you know why Jimmy Whitt is an intelligent, respectful young man. His Dad's the real deal AND spent time in Assembly Hall rooting for the Candy Stripes!