Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IU Haunted Hall of Hoops @ 2pm ET - 10/27

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like Stan is getting some PT.

Stan reminds me (build and playing) of Yogi last year. Impressed w this team!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Really impressed w parade- 3 sets of chairs, then players move group to group, keeping line moving. Autographs now. I can't describe how in- shape these guys look. Hanner is just a presence! Players in good spirits, great chemistry :)

Just totally walked into coach- he took pics and signed cards- just an awesome guy!Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow, I'm so jealous. Scrimmage and trick or treating with Tom and the boys. Sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon to me.

First, my pleasure to give a little insight for those of us who couldn't be there! IU basketball is a class act all the way around. Well run, fun event, and free. It was such a blur if trying to get thru the players, but most were genuinely pleased to be there. I try very hard to be positive, so I'll mention the players that stood out (a couple were not really into it): StanRob- I'd adopt this kid! Tried to talk to each kid, oozes charisma. Reminds me of VO, w his charm. Yogi- made sure he handed his autograph card personally to each kid and thanked them- you can look in his eyes and see he's just a great young man. Biggest surprise to me was Gordon- he was absolutely loving being there- smiling ear to ear. I told him we were thrilled to have him, and he seemed touched. Hartman and the walk ons were having a blast! I told Peter that our prayers were w him and family, and he gave the most sincere nod I can imagine (he and Hanner are pretty darn intimidating). Apologies if I forgot anyone regarding autographs (Coach goes without saying- he was having so much fun w everyone). We got our final autograph w 1 minute left, but thankfully they let the 10 or so kids behind us finish (against the wishes of Barney Fife (security guard badge 744) and some grumpy redcoat manager (he was grumbling and the other ushers were telling him to chill, even tho he was obviously their boss). Staff, coaches, players, everything made this another "must do" for my kids and I. Hearing your 10 yr old (who seems to grow up more every day) say it was her best day ever was just the perfect end to a perfect day (well, the Jiffy Treet ice cream helped)!