Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

(2014) PG JaQuan Lyle to Oregon

[quote name="Hoosierfan2223" post="30237" timestamp="1389831498"]How would we know he's far and away better than Johnson when they haven't played a game in college yet? I said in my opinion I think Robert Johnson and Blackmon will be better college players than what Lyle will be. Lets not act like either of us know who will be better than who without them ever actually playing [/quote]

I said I think he was from what I've seen of both that's my opinion. I have mine like you have yours. I never acted like I know for sure I gave my assessment based upon what I've seen. Let's not get our panties in a bunch because someone disagreed with us. I have no idea who will be better in college but as I said I think it will be lyle because I think he's the much better player.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lyle's talent is absolutely undeniable, he's an incredible talent.  In terms of talent he may very well be better than Blackmon, which means he is absolutely better than Johnson.

They're different positions though.  Lyle is more of a point, while Blackmon and Johnson are both more of combos.

It's the potential headache I don't want.

Hey, JS, I think Lyle has become more of a combo out east where his prep school team is loaded with talent now whereas he was considered more of a PG in Evansville.

At any rate, it is impossible to argue with the way he loaded the stat sheet as a PG last year. 

Just an update as many of us have followed this recruitment for years...

Some talk around Evansville that he will be committing to Oregon. Then it came out he is visiting this weekend so that may have some legs to it. Honestly, who knows? 

Where are you seeing that he might visit this weekend?