Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

(2014) PG JaQuan Lyle to Oregon

I usually like following recruiting, but this year and the disappointments have been exhausting.

Agreed. It's been a roller coaster for sure. Hopefully this isn't a sign of the future. Although I fear it is...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Honestly, I am going to quit speaking in absolutes when dealing with this class.  I have said for a while there is no way JB comes to IU, and I don't think he does, but how can anything be certain?  Don't know if its a social media thing or if these kids just have way too many people in their ear.  This is just getting odd.

Apparently CTC is in Eville and texted JL. Link

Do the Hoosiers still have a shot at five star shooting guard JaQuan Lyle? I don’t know how much of a shot, but we do know the two stay in close communication, especially tonight. JaQuan Lyle recently tweeted out the following:
img_0301.png?w=308&h=177

That tweet was in reference to an earlier text that Coach Crean had sent JaQuan.

img_5905.png?w=640

I seriously have no idea how the general keeps up on all this stuff and is the first to find it. It's not just in basketball, football is covered too, and just about anything else that might be going on in IU athletics.

His military ties include the Pentagon and Langley. His old adversaries in the KGB and the GRU now rush to curry favor with him. He has access to the NSA computers and every email, tweet, text or post that mentions anything to do with IU is sent immediately to a team of analysts who forward the pertinent and interesting tidbits on to him. Satellites under his control track all IU sports recruits and players to make sure that no movement is made without his notice. He is......the most interesting man in the world. 

Chuck Norris calls him sir...