Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

(2014) PG JaQuan Lyle to Oregon

Only issue is I have NO clue how the hell to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh well, if you ever accidentally figure it out... 

It might not be an option on Invision software. I've seen it on other forums but I'm not aware of any using Invision.

I thought you had a WYSIWYG editor for it. 

html for a forum is tricky. All I've ever done was some simple blogs. I was looking at your code. I'm thinking you have to figure out a way to call up the title then how to place it. Google!

I thought you had a WYSIWYG editor for it.

html for a forum is tricky. All I've ever done was some simple blogs. I was looking at your code. I'm thinking you have to figure out a way to call up the title then how to place it. Google!

I'm sure I can figure it out. More worried about how to freeze the top part of the screen and scroll the bottom.

I'm sure I can figure it out. More worried about how to freeze the top part of the screen and scroll the bottom.

I've done that on a background image

body

{

background: #000000  url(xxx) no-repeat  fixed ;

I don't think it would have to be an image to do that but need to be something defined

According to a post on another (unnamed) board, JL is waiting on Blackmon to make his decision; if JBJ does NOT pick IU then JL will. Take it for what it's worth...

That doesn't make sense to me at all why they would do that. And they are close friends.. So shouldn't they talk about these things?

According to a post on another (unnamed) board, JL is waiting on Blackmon to make his decision; if JBJ does NOT pick IU then JL will.  Take it for what it's worth...

It's worth nothing, absolutely nothing. The guy is a troll who is suddenly trying to sound like he's connected.

Jordan Littman ‏@JordanLittman 1h

Via Huntington Prep coach Rob Fulford: JaQuan Lyle will not visit Indiana this weekend. #iubb

So many ways to read into this. I'm not sweating any more recruiting this season- happy with what we have, trust Coach if we need more :)

I was thinking he was gonna be a package deal with JB2. Have to see. Would be nice to get him, but not holding my breath. We will already have a loaded bench next season.

Players talk about package deals, but they don't happen all that often.

Players talk about package deals, but they don't happen all that often.

Nope, and unfortunately, verbal commitments are just words until November 13th. I have high hopes, but don't get majorly excited until the name goes on the dotted line.

JaQuan visiting West Virginia and even having them on his list is, to me, a way of keeping a team near him in his race just to keep people in the state happy during basketball season. They aren't nearly as much of a threat as Kansas and Memphis.