Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Verdell Jones III - Champaign Fire Department (Illinois)

Verdell is also playing in the Las Vegas Summer League for the D-League Select team.  They finished 2 - 2 and play today at 4:30 E.T. in the consolation round.  Game will be televised on NBATV.

Verdell Jones - NBA D-League Select 2016 NBA Summer League              
Date Pts. FGM FGA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA Reb Assts. TO's  Stls. Blks. Min.
7/8 12 4 5 1 1 3 4 3 3 3 0 0 18:53
7/10 2 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 5:32
7/11       DNP - Coach's Decision                  
7/13 2 1 5 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 14:42

Won their final summer league game beating the Pelicans 88 - 76.   Not the greatest 5 games for Verdell.

Verdell Jones - NBA D-League Select 2016 NBA Summer League              
Date Pts. FGM FGA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA Reb Assts. TO's  Stls. Blks. Min.
7/8 12 4 5 1 1 3 4 3 3 3 0 0 18:53
7/10 2 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 5:32
7/11       DNP - Coach's Decision                  
7/13 2 1 5 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 14:42
7/15 5 2 3 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 2 0 6:02

Announced today on Instagram he's headed overseas to play in France.

vj_3I've given up on trying to predict and understand what God has planned for me and my future..just when I thought I knew the path I wanted to go..he said "not yet"...I'm excited to announce that I will be leaving tomorrow for Orleans, France to play in the top division there and continue my pro career for a 5th year..this year/summer has been full of ups and downs..but my support system has not! Thank you to everyone that has held me down especially my parents! If only u knew what these two have done to keep me going! I don't know what this journey holds..but as always I will rep the 217 and try to make yal proud!! - V

Bringing this cutting edge ketone supplement from the health nutrition world, into the sports industry. Allowing players to turn back the clocks on their careers, and giving their bodies Exogenous Ketones to continue performing at an optimal level before or after injuries.