Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

Opening UoM line

This one would be hard for me to bet. We might well match up better against UM than we did MSU, but with a mobile QB we have plenty to worry about with our D.

We have WAY to many worries with this defense. The offense will need to be buzzing to get us this W.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Don't like the line.  That said, call me crazy, but I think we are going to shock the B1G this weekend.  They are either going to come out pissed and smoke us, or just have that hangover type of a game.  I am honestly not impressed with Hoke and see them getting beat.  I think this is the game where our offense finally puts it together like we expect.  I think our defense had looked better and just fell apart late against MSU.  Michigan is a different type of team.  With this young defense and our crazy offense, any team running is going to wear us down.  Happened against MSU.  Just don't see Michigan doing that.  I know, I am nuts.