Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

Vijay Blackmon - Valpo U Strength & Conditioning Coach

Why discuss other players in a recruiting thread? The General would not allow it.

Wasn't sure where to put the recruiting note. Didn't feel it was worthy of its own thread and felt this was most appropriate given the conference ties. Mods feel free to delete/move if necessary.

Wasn't sure where to put the recruiting note. Didn't feel it was worthy of its own thread and felt this was most appropriate given the conference ties. Mods feel free to delete/move if necessary.

Fine with me. Not sure if we have a thread for Adaway or not, I'll check and add one if necessary. No big deal.

Some inside scoop here. Heard it won't be Indiana. He is a homebody but I've heard Ivy League in the picture (Cornell). Not sure he will leave home though. In that case smaller Indiana schools in the mix. Cornell apparent leader as of now.

Isn't Cornell where Randy Wittman's son played a couple of years back?   Hearing anything that Butler (my 2nd favorite school) could be in the mix?

Isn't Cornell where Randy Wittman's son played a couple of years back? Hearing anything that Butler (my 2nd favorite school) could be in the mix?

Havent heard Butler but they make complete sense if they want him. Not sure he is Butler caliber. Curious to see how this ends up, if he stays in state.

Remember in another thread where I grew up near Binghamton? I grew up near Cornell too!

If he isn't looking at basketball as a route to the NBA and is instead looking for a free education, that's a great decision. Ithaca is one of the top 5 most beautiful places I've ever been. The people are awesome, the girls are cute and easy, and if you like snow you'll get tons. Plus, ample skiing.

It's the kind of place I would want to have gone to college if I hadn't wanted to get away from home so badly. There were many nights up late drinking after a terrible job hunt where I thought I'd made a mistake going to Indiana for undergrad instead of Cornell.

In retrospect, the mistake was my choice of major, not my choice of university.

On 1/15, Marion was defeated by Indpls. Tech  73 - 55; Blackmon with 15 pts.  C. J. Walker - at one time a PUke verbal commit - had 22 for Tech.

Blackmon was 0 for 7 on 3's; 9 reb.; 3 assists; 5 TO's.

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart