Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

(2015) C Stephen Zimmerman to UNLV

[quote name="Scohutch" post="70968" timestamp="1403208774"]ITH article on the Big Zimm -

[url="http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/06/19/five-star-center-stephen-zimmerman-talks-usa-basketball-finalists/"]http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/06/19/five-star-center-stephen-zimmerman-talks-usa-basketball-finalists/[/url][/quote] Unfortunate that Miller gets such a great shot at this kid. You gotta imagine this is one player we should not be too optimistic about regarding our chances.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="69577" timestamp="1402198126"]Damn, kenny getting it done at U of L. They have had lots of action and involvement in last couple weeks.[/quote]That is what happens when u have a great recruiter along side a great coach

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I believe some of these visits have been posted before in this thread. I'll be surprised if we get a visit.

Steve Jones @SteveJones_CJ 
Stephen Zimmerman has visits set to UofL 9/26, UNC early Oct., UK mid-Oct (Madness). Kansas TBD

[quote name="Banksyrules" post="74579" timestamp="1405625836"]Hopefully UNC will finally get the death penalty and he could squeeze us in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] I hope his favorite school becomes UNC. We seem to have developed a knack for stealing their recruits last second. Lol

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="74580" timestamp="1405625882"]I hope his favorite school becomes UNC. We seem to have developed a knack for stealing their recruits last second. Lol

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

UNC gets the death penalty, we get Theo....??? :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think IU has a chance with any recruits with handlers...
They do just feel like land mines... No one knows anything wrong until they stumble upon it. Then it blows everything to hell... Don't really want that near our high profile program.